FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS It was a day I will never forget. The day I felt real happiness. It felt almost like the feeling was going through my veins and blood and warmed up my whole body. I was overwhelmed of what was going to happen and how my life was going to change. It was the day w e moved. It was the day we started packing our cars and boxes all around the house were full of our stuff. I was hanging on our old tree that grew in our yard. I felt wind blowing my hair and saw our dog laying in the sun. The tree was like 100 years old Chinese tree and I was thinking all the things that happened in that house and all the memories. Suddenly I remembered the ''treasure'' I buried when I was little. I promised myself that when I grow old I will dig that up. But now that we were moving and weren't staying in the house no longer I had to ...
Comments
Post a Comment